Tuesday, November 9, 2010


Picked up my copy of "Mess: The Manual Of Accidents and Mistakes" by Keri Smith the other day. I can't wait to get started. I have fallen in love with Keri Smith's books. I love the simplicity and the fact that they let loose your inner kid. These books definitely inspire you to think outside of the box. They have also reminded me that I am still a kid at heart.

I picked up my copy of "Wreck This Journal" on April 20, 2010. I just recently started working on it again. I've been thinking about possibly doing one of these a year. I think seeing the different outcomes would be highly entertaining and an awesome thing to reflect on.

I also started her list of 100 Ideas, I've been enjoying this as well although I've definitely been taking my time on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP