Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What's In My Bag



Ever wonder what someone is caring around with them? Well here's your chance to sneak a peak at what is going on inside of mine. Books, keys, iPhone, headphones, way to much chapstick and more. The reason I have 6 chapsticks in my purse is because I thought I had lost some as they were in a random pocket I forgot even existed.

I think I am going to start a "What's In My Bag" series on flickr, taking a photo each month. Should be interesting to see how things change.

I've been really wanting to do a 365 photography project, but my lack of a good camera always puts me off.  My photography itch has come back recently, I really want a digital SLR soon. I've been wanting one for years now, but have yet to actual purchase one. Hopefully I'll have one by sometime next year, *crosses fingers*.

New shop updates will be coming soon, I've put away time for the next two days to work on creating new things, photographing, advertising and then some. I have a bunch of ideas brewing in my head and can't wait to create some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP