Sunday, November 14, 2010

Getting Ready For Holiday Sales!


That would be my adorable little puppy Dexter. Dexter decided the other day that he was going to use my camera cord as his new chew toy. Because of this I have been unable to update my shop with all my newest designs. Hopefully I should be receiving my new one soon and I won't have any problems with it. 

I just signed up for the etsy bloggers 2010 Holiday Sale! I'm excited to be taking part in this, this year. The sale will be featuring numerous shops from the etsy bloggers team and will last November 26th - November 29th! For the Sale I will be offering 20% Off on my entire message in a bottle collection and 10% off the rest of my store.

Starting today I will begin my Free US Shipping + 1.00 International Shipping. This shipping special will last until the end of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP