Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ramblings

Sorry for the lack of activity as of late everyone. March is always a very hectic Month for me to do numerous family birthdays and other things that are going on. This year has even been more chaotic then others as of late. Hopefully after next week when things start going back to normal I will be back on track. I'm going to try my best to be more active next week, but in all reality it probably won't be until the following week.

BLOG GOALS.
2- 4 Post A Week. - I figure it is best to start small.

Post Subjects - Keep with a variety, I want to make sure I keep my post varied and interesting.

Comment More - I've been slacking not only on my own, but following and commenting on others as well. Something I definitely want to change.

Giveaway - I want to try my hand at a giveaway in the near future. I have heard many good things about them, and want to see for myself how it works out.


These are my goals for the blog for the upcoming month. I am going to try my hardest to make sure I stick to them, and then probably expand on them in due time. Time for me to go create some new jewelry pieces, while I have some spare time tonight. Stay tuned for the Friday Five tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP