Sunday, March 15, 2009

1 Month Anniversary

Today marks my "1 Month Anniversary" for my etsy shop.

My One Month Stats
  • SALES: 5

  • SHOP HEARTS: 50

  • CURRENT ITEM HEARTS: 51

  • GIFT GUIDES: 1 (St. Patrick's Day)

  • TREASURIES THAT I HAVE BEEN IN: 1 (That I am aware of)

  • SHOP VISITS: 888 (Based on Google Analytic's)

  • FRONT PAGE: 0

I must say I am quite happy with my 1 Month Statistics. I wasn't really expecting to many sales in my first month as jewelry is the most crowded area of etsy (after supplies of course). I've heard many people say they didn't receive any sales until after their first or second month. I was even more thrilled to be put into one of the gift guides, even though that didn't lead to a sale of the specific item listed. Hopefully I can continue this trend with growing sales, and visits and don't take a turn in the opposite direction.

I've also added 4 new items to my shop today, here's a preview of the new items.


Mon nom est amour (My Name Is Love)

You can find these items and more currently in my shop, candycrack.etsy.com.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your sales! Glad you are a part of the Etsyblogger family! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats! You're doing so great for your first month... well, WAAAAAY better than I had done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on all the achievements of your store on it's first month! :-)

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP