Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Look

Well I finally found a fix for the template upload error that numerous people seem to be having issues with lately. Thanks to the fix I was able to upload and customize the look of the blog. While the new look is definitely a step ahead of the basic template I was using, I'm still not all to thrilled with it.

I will probably continue to play around with other templates, until I find something I am 100% happy with. Although if time permits maybe I will get the chance to sit down on customize one out myself. However, until that point I will remain content with this one.

In etsy news I received a conversation today, asking me to hold an item. I was quite happy considering I only opened my shop a mere 48hrs ago. This definitely perked up my mood and calmed over some worries I had about creating a shop.

I've been quite busy with work the past two days. I'm hoping twords the end of the week I can get some me time to work on some more new creations for the shop. I'm also awaiting some orders of some more vintage keys I can't wait to get my hands on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP