Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Lovely Morning Surprise

Waking up this morning, I was not in a great mood. I was still quite tired and hadn't gotten enough sleep. The cat's kept waking me up, hours before I needed to get up. When I finally did wake up even the lovely sunshine filled morning didn't make a difference. The sunshine simply irritated me. The blinding effect it had as it reflected off the snow just gave me a headache.

So after feeding the cat's and letting out DJ (our dog). I sat down and checked my e-mail and other various Social Networking sites I visit. I noticed I had a convo on etsy, from my most first buyer. It simply read...

The necklace is even more beautiful than I imagined! Thank you so much!


Talk about a lovely morning surprise. What was a terrible morning, turned around after reading these two short sentences.

I had all kinds of first seller jitters. What if she doesn't like it? What if my packaging wasn't good enough and it get's damaged?(Even though it was in a cotton filled jewelry box that was wrapped, and inside a bubble mailer with extra tape) Many other questions and doubts also rushed through my head.

It's amazing the feeling you can get when you find out someone loves the item they bought from you. I look forward to having more happy customers in the future. My first time selling experience was simply great, I hope they all go this well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP