Friday, February 20, 2009

THE FRIDAY FIVE: PENGUINS?

THIS WEEKS FRIDAY FIVE THEME: PENGUINS

While I was sitting at my desk thinking of what my very first friday five should be, in walks my cat meowing. He walks into the room, comes over to me and drops his little penguin toy we bought him for christmas right next to me. Then he proceeds to sit down and stare at me wanting to play. So as I picked up his toy to throw it I thought to myself. "Hmmm, penguins would make an interesting toy." Then as I throw the toy, Tigger remained sitting next to me and just glanced at where the toy was. That's a cat for you, although sometimes he will actually run after it and bring it back... However, those times are few and far between. Now on to this weeks Friday five...

THE FRIDAY FIVE



Set of 6 Penguin Greeting Cards PERSONALIZED for YOU ( A2 4.25 x 5.5 )
BY: mydeardarling.etsy.com


Print of my original folk art painting - Penguin Love - Valentine, heart
BY: DUDADAZE.etsy.com


Lovely Penguin Princess Leather Purse ( Yellow )
BY: leatherprince.etsy.com


Two Funny Penguins (small) - Wall Decal
BY: vinylwalldesign.etsy.com


PENSIVE PENGUIN -hand-pierced sterling silver pendant
BY: erinbowe




SHOP UPDATE
My shop was updated today with 5 new items, 4 necklaces & 1 pair of earings. You can view all the new updates at candycrack.etsy.com

In other shop news, I also had my first official sale today! I was so excited I packaged it up and shipped it out before going into work.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my cards! :D Those others are sooo cute! Who doesn't love penguins, right? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Welcome. Someone would have to be crazy not to love penguins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love penguins and you have found some awesome items!! Love the shops too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Stacy!
    My penguins look right at home here. :)
    xo
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  5. penquins are so adorable! Great blog :0

    JPAT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those decals are really amusing!

    Beautiful blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP