Monday, July 19, 2010

Oh My, Where Did The Time Go.

It's been about a year since I last updated my shop, blog or did much of anything even related to etsy. Today I went out shopping for some new supplies and found some very inspiring things. I made 4 new things when I got home, even if one ended up being for me.

Hopefully, I will slowly get back into keeping up with my shop again and not completely neglecting it for so long. I really enjoy creating new things, but with work and other things etsy related activities got put on hold for much longer then I initially expected.



I have been making some treasuries over the past few months, you can take a peak at all of those here. I really like how quite a few of them turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP