Friday, September 25, 2009

The Girl, Behind The Shop



For this weeks etsybloggers blog carnival we were asked to share a picture of ourselves or our studios. Since my Studio is currently a mess I decided to go with the first option. So, that picture up there, yep, that's me.

I've never really been a fan of talking about myself so this post will probably be fairly short and to the point. I've always been a creative person. When I was younger I spent hours drawing, painting and making various things. When I got older I still made jewelery but most of my creativity went to graphic design. It's no surprise that I ended up as a graphic/web designer who makes jewelry on the side.

I'm a fan of music, everything from metal to techno I enjoy pretty much all types of music. I'm laid back, sarcastic and love a good thunderstorm every now and again. Lately I've become a TV snob and watch all kinds of different shows. Two years ago I watched maybe 3 TV shows a week, now I watch well let's just say ALOT more then that.

So there you have it a quick and to the point post of yours truly. I wish I was capable of stating more but like I said I'm not a fan of stalking about myself. If you have a question feel free to ask.

1 comment:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP