Monday, August 31, 2009

CUCUMBERS & WATERMELON

Alright so I am getting this in after the fact, but it's the effort that counts right. The newest one is yet to be put up and I'd like to get one in this month for the Etsy Bloggers Blog Carnival after I missed last month.

My favorite foods (of the moment) are cucumbers and watermelon. They are the perfect fruit & vegetable for summer. They are so refreshing and completely delicious. Both are growing in my garden as well, although I don't know if the watermelons will finish in time as the weather has already started to cool down around here.

We have gone through numerous watermelons this year. My fiance and I even ran out at 1:30am one day to go and get one when the mood struck, it was delicious. Who cares if we didn't start eating it until almost 2:30am.

I eat cucumbers constantly for a snack. I slice them up put on some Italian dressing and enjoy, also taste great with fresh tomatoes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP